Saturday, April 9, 2011

list lagu My Chemical Romance

Album pertama tahun 2002 : I Brought You My Bullets You Brought Me Your Love

1. Cubicles
2. Demolition Lovers
3. Drowning Lessons
4. Early Sunsets Over Monroeville
5. Headfirst for Halos
6. Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us
7. Our Lady Of Sorrows
8. Romance
9. Skylines And Turnstiles
10. This Is The Best Day Ever
11. Vampires Will Never Hurt You



Album kedua tahun 2004 : Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

1. Helena
2. Give 'Em Hell, Kid
3. To the End
4. You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison
5. I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
6. The Ghost of You
7. The Jetset Life Is Gonna Kill You
8. Interlude
9. Thank You for the Venom
10. Hang 'Em High
11. It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
12. Cemetery Drive
13. I Never Told You What I Do for a Living



Album ketiga tahun 2006 : The Black Parade


1. The End
2. Dead!
3. This Is How I Disappear
4. The Sharpest Lives
5. Welcome to the Black Parade
6. I Don't Love You
7. House of Wolves
8. Cancer
9. Mama
10. Sleep
11. Teenagers
12. Disenchanted
13. Famous Last Word
14. Blood



Album keempat tahun 2010 : Danger Days

1. Look Alive, Sunshine
2. Na Na Na (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na)
3. Bulletproof Heart
4. Sing
5. Planetary (GO!)
6. The Only Hope for Me Is You
7. Jet-Star and the Kobra Kid/Traffic Report
8. Party Poison
9. Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back10. Scarecrow
11. Summertime
12. DESTROYA
13. The Kids from Yesterday
14. Goodnite, Dr. Death
15. Vampire Money


0 comments:

Post a Comment